Celebrating with Cornucopia: Students participate in fall-themed festival before the Thanksgiving break

Brief by Hannah Simon and Madeline Pulliam, Staff Reporters

Photos by Aditi Dahagam, Kaitlin Campbell, Hannah Simon and Madeline Pulliam, Co-T/E Life Editor and Staff Reporters

To commemorate the upcoming Thanksgiving break, teachers and clubs hosted a variety of activities for this year’s Cornucopia. Star Wars Kahoots, bingo, and arts and crafts were available during most periods during the day for students to enjoy. For a midday dance break, students could visit the lobby for an impromptu lesson in Latin dancing. In the atrium, students could catch a movie showing or ’Stoga Film throughout the day. Additionally, students helped out the non-profit organization Days for Girls, packaging care kits. 

Heading over to the newly constructed “Fab Lab,” the computer science and chess clubs hosted a chess tournament between some of ’Stoga’s best players. Rounding out the activities, students flocked outside to the track for rocket launching and corn hole while, in the small and large gyms, floor hockey proved to be a fan favorite. A faculty pyramid took place in the auditorium, with teachers and staff competing head to head for coveted bragging rights.

Check out some photos below!

cornucopia 2021

Aditi Dahagam can be reached at [email protected].

Kaitlin Campbell can be reached at [email protected].

Hannah Simon can be reached at [email protected].

Madeline Pulliam can be reached at [email protected].