By Avery Maslowsky, Business Editor
Don’t worry, these won’t send your arachnophobia for a loop!
- Chocolate chip cookie mix
- Chocolate frosting
- Bake chocolate chip cookies based on the recipe and cool
- After cookies are cooled, pipe 8 thin lines (as legs) coming out from the chocolate chips
- Serve! Its that simple!
This yummy mixture of cheese will make you scream!
- 1 package of Cream Cheese
- 1 package of Velveeta Cheese
- Sesame Seeds
- Mix package of cream cheese and Velveeta cheese until smooth, wrap in saran wrap and let cool in the refrigerator until hard enough to mold
- Mold the ball of cheese into a rough shape of the skull and put back into the fridge
- Repeat these steps until the shape of the skull has been created and put back into fridge for one hour
- Roll in sesame seeds and serve with crackers!
Mini Caramel Apples
Why have one big apple when you can have as many little apples as you would like!
- Granny Smith Apples
- Chocolate frosting (optional)
- Wash and dry the apples (number based on the outcome of how many balls you want) and cut the apples with a melon baller
- Let apples dry for 30 minutes/ dry out
- Melt caramel and roll the apples into the caramel
- Decorate, let dry and enjoy!
They’re so good they’ll make you pinch yourself!
- Pretzel Rods
- Vanilla Frosting
- Green food dye
- Dye white frosting green
- Dip pretzel rods into the frosting and let sit on a piece of parchment paper
- Add finger decals and almonds and the nail
- Place in fridge until you are ready to serve!
This fast and simple recipe will blow your mind!
- Red velvet Cupcake Mix
- Vanilla Frosting
- Pink food dye
- Bake red velvet cupcakes according to your recipe and let cool
- Dye your frosting a medium shade of pink
- Frost a thin layer of frosting on your cupcake
- Pipe a set of parallel lines down the center of the cupcake
- Then on each side of the lines, pipe squiggle lines to act as a brain
Avery Maslowsky can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.