3 Easy and simple Microwave Mug Desserts:
3 simple dessert recipes that will cure your sweet tooth and your laziness in less than five minutes!
Warning: Make sure you are using a microwave safe mug!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mug
-4 tbsp. All-purpose flour
-1/4 tsp of Baking Powder
-2 tbsp. brown sugar, lightly packed
-1/8 tsp vanilla
-1/2 tbsp. vegetable oil
-3 tbsp. low fat milk
-2 tbsp. of Chocolate Chips
1. Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) into a microwave safe mug, blend until relatively smooth.
2. Add 1 tbsp. of chocolate chips into the batter and still. Place the remaining tbsp. directly on top of the mixture.
3. Place in microwave for around one minute and 30 seconds, or until there is no visible moisture on the top.
4. Let sit for one minute, and serve!
Peanut Butter Brownie Mug
-1 tbsp. peanut butter
-2 tbsp. Cocoa
-1/4 cup flour
-1 pinch of salt
-1/4 cup of granulated sugar
-1/4 tsp vanilla
-2 tbsp. of vegetable oil
-1/4 cup of water
1. Combine all ingredients into a separate bowl and blend thoroughly.
2. Pour brownie mixture into microwave safe mug or if you want to make two smaller mugs, evenly distribute the mixture among two mugs.
3. Put into the microwave and heat for one minute and ten seconds or until the batter looks spongy and cooked.
4. Let sit for two minutes and then add desired toppings to spice up the brownie ( I used whipped cream, peanut butter and Nutella).
Coffee Cake Mug
-1 tbsp. of melted butter
-2 tbsp. of granulated sugar
-2 tbsp. of applesauce
-3 drops of vanilla
-1/4 cup of All-Purpose Flour
-1/8 tsp baking powder
-pinch of salt
-1 tbsp. of butter
-2 tbsp. of flour
-1 tbsp. of brown sugar
-1/4 tsp of cinnamon
1. Combine all of the cake batter ingredients into a separate bowl, mix well, and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine the crumble toppings and mix well until small balls begin to form.
3. Pour the cake batter into a microwave safe mug.
4. Pour the crumble topping on top of the batter in the mug making sure it is evenly distributed.
5. Put in the microwave for 50 seconds. Then heat for ten second intervals until the crumble topping begins to turn dark brown. Do not over heat, or the batter will become dense and spongy.
6. Take out of microwave and let sit for two minutes, serve!
Avery Maslowsky can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.